2010 Voter's Guide
Some of the above articles may require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Dear Friend of the Family,
The North Dakota Family Alliance seeks to strengthen families and protect and defend our family values and matters of faith by influencing public policy. To do so, we invite you to join us. A very important first step is for you to become an informed voter.
The right to vote is a precious privilege, earned long ago at a high price, and should not be taken for granted. Please use this guide as you exercise your privilege to vote, and take the opportunity to share it with family and friends.
- View the 2010 Voter's Guide
- View the supplementary "Additional Comments from Candidates"
- View the 2010 Voter's Guide Bulletin Insert
- View the 2010 Voter's Guide Title Page
To share the 2010 Voter's Guide with friends or family via e-mail, follow the following directions:
- Right click on the appropriate link
- Click "Save Target As" to save the document to your computer
- Lastly, attach the document to an e-mail to send to friends and family
If you have any questions in regards to our 2010 Voter's Guide or NDFA in general, please feel free to contact us.